Just like this picture taken in Sihanouk Ville where we had our short holiday before Khmer New Year.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Up to this year, I've found lots of them. I still remember the words in "Forest Gump" and still like the movie. His simplicity and the way he worked out only to live his life move mime.
2 comments:
the little girl is a cutie pie.
Hi! How are you doing?
My two sisters living there near the market, selling things. I heard the nature and the view are quite beautiful, and indeed it is by your photo. I wish to go there next time I visit home.
Oh, I read your novel today "Lina my love". You did a very good job: the rendering of the scene & character is so real. A little sense of humour on chapter 5, I like the most.
Good luck!! --Sovann
Post a Comment