Sunday, August 3, 2008

Harsh&anxiety

Do you like your private life? I definitely do if you ask me. I am very fond of my own space and time. I value every time, place and the person I want to spend with. Being busy with both work and students almost 24/7, I do love my private holiday whenever it comes to the chance. Last time, it was general election for Cambodia, so we had a three day holiday inclusive of Sat, Sun and Monday. I was so excited after having working hard through all the last few months without real holiday. I did not plan to do much, just spending time with my beloved family relaxably without taking any other matters into consideration. I will be glad to please anyone if I choose to spend my time with them, but when it comes to this matter and even by force by someone else, then I will be very disappointed and ruin the pleasure and relaxation for the whole holiday. Thus, for the last holiday, I desperately wanted it for my own family until I was asked to take someone to stay with me during the holiday. I just couldn't take it. I am down to earth and I say what I feel. I said I was sorry because I thought it would be tiresome for her to stay with us during the next holiday. Let me explain why. First, I might oversleep until lunch, and then I might just want to eat anthing 'coz I wouldn't care what I wanted to eat and so forth. And for another reason was it was not a must that she must stay with us. Her family including the girl had come over for a few nights already, so why should she come again only after a few days later? I know the person asked me for the favor must have been very disappointed with me and my answer. I was so sorry, but I didn't have another choice.

No comments: