Friday, April 10, 2009

Black Pepper Field

A week ago we went to visit black pepper field.It belongs to our cousin about 73 kilometres from Kampong Cham city. It was amazing! Pepper rows were straight, natural blue and beautiful. They take care of them pretty well. It was havest season; pepper pickers were picking the peppers for our cousin. Fantastic!

Here are pine apples planted in between the rows of the peppers.






This is rambutan tree; it was my first time to have seen it. So amazing! It's rippen by the end of April, so I'm gonna go again to have a mouthful of them. So healthy, tasty and no chemical of course!














Here are the pepper rows. My cousin is a hard working man and a best farmer I've ever known. If you want to visit his field, just contact me I can manage it for you.  

What a relaxing day! 
I love NATURE!

7 comments:

Ian said...

Did you eat any of the rambutans? I like rambutans and lychees.

UNKNOWN said...

No, I didn't have any since they're still green. But I will soon. Lychees are tasty too, but I like rambutans better.

admin said...

Hi! I've returned back to Japan after a two-week stay in Cambodia.

About your request, sorry I can't be any of use. It's good if you sent me the email for details before departure. I also deliver other friend's request, and visit KampongCham for a few hours. I hope that your request would be delivered smoothly next time I visit home.

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

ahh the field looks so nice, I wish I could visit there some day :).

Anywhere, thx for dropping by my block : )

UNKNOWN said...

Sovan, it's okay. Phallin was on the way home on 26th, so I've already asked her instead. Thanks a lot anyways. You were here during Cheng Meng,weren't you? Did you have a chance to join them?

Se3ila, thanks for the favor returns. The field is great and I definitely recommend.

Soursdey said...

looks fun. I wish the rambutans were red and ripe while you were there because that would have add some colour to the picture.

If I could get leave I will be going to Cambodia mid December. I hope it will all get sort out cos I do want to visit so badly.

admin said...

It's good then, that you got what you need. I met Phalline sometimes at Komaba, she didn't change a bit.

No I was there earlier only a few hours, to make my ID card, and drop by my home to grab some old photos, then run back to PP where I spent most of the time with my family.

If you tell me your address, maybe next time you will have a visitor :)