Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Just like this picture taken in Sihanouk Ville where we had our short holiday before Khmer New Year.











This is the famous Yaknaloum Lake, Rattanakiri, my first time during the new year time. It is said that the water is as transparent as glass and it is exactly right. I love this lake, so full of nature. However, I suggest don't make any trip to Rattanakiri in new year time because the accommodation price is higher as twice and the whole city, the whole province, is too quiet. Kampong Cham province is much lively during new year. No place like home. :D

2 comments:

Soursdey said...

the little girl is a cutie pie.

admin said...

Hi! How are you doing?

My two sisters living there near the market, selling things. I heard the nature and the view are quite beautiful, and indeed it is by your photo. I wish to go there next time I visit home.

Oh, I read your novel today "Lina my love". You did a very good job: the rendering of the scene & character is so real. A little sense of humour on chapter 5, I like the most.

Good luck!! --Sovann