Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Within an inch of danger

At about 8 am, my grandma came visit. She told me about my day horoscope was not favorable; the year of yours was to be careful while driving she said. I didn't believe it much, so I gave her a big grin. I drove as usual but made sure I was careful enough. At about 4 pm I went out for shopping. As I turned a corner to the right as slower as possible, a motorbike suddenly happened to turn left into my way in front of my car. It was okay if I remained my position and my speed, but I didn't. I thought I wanted to be more cautious, so I applied the brake. Normally I put my foot straight to the brake, so what I did was just to step on it. But not this time. I didn't know why my foot was direct to the accelerator. As I stepped on it, I know you can guess what happened. It was so quick. I almost hit the man and his motorbike, but I was quick and calm enough to put things under control. I cut to the right in an incredible speed that we both could avoid the incident just by inches. I saw him turn pale and so did I. I hit myself hard on my forehead. What the hell was that?? I must be more cautious; a car accident involves something horrible I don't want to imagine.

4 comments:

soursdey said...

thank God you and him are ok. but that was close, be a little more careful next time.

UNKNOWN said...

Yes, thanks God and Buddha. I am taking more precautions now.

admin said...

It is good that nothing happened. Drive safe.

I want to have a car too, to run taxi, just kidding :)

UNKNOWN said...

lolx. you're too good for a taxi driver.