Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Experience KFC in PP

I rarely used KFC in the past because I didn't like its salty taste and it was more expensive than Mcdonald's. Today we had a chance to eat out at KFC with my sister since she's loving their fried chickens, so we went. The chickens was so so, but I think the price was a little higher than that of BBWorld and Lucky Burgur. Well, for me once is more than enough. I won't have it for a long time until there is a temptation against my will again. For other thing I don't like about KFC in PP is its small parking lot. Monivong bld is even more stuck because of KFC's customers' cars parking on the side of the road.
BTW, because lots of fastfood such as KFC, BBWorld and so forth are spreading all over Phnom Penh, kids and teens these days tend to be overweight. I've seen many fat kids in my neighborhood. Fat kids here, I mean they are very fat just like those in the US. They become big and round which were hardly seen in the past. Thus people including myself must be more cautious to these problems which can easily happen to my own family and people.

No comments: