Monday, July 14, 2008

Less Words

It's hard to attempt to do things you are not into it. It's like I have a purpose to continue my blog but don't have much to say with it. I don't know what to write more. Is it because life is not more interested as before? No. It's not true. Life is enjoyable and everything seems okay at the moment. Family is financially stable. However, I regconize my interests have changed a lot for the last recent years. I am not quite interested in politics any longer; Cambodia is on general election, yet I hardly notice any thing special. I don't know since when I have become so ignorant like this. I worry my view can't be wider or broader since I am not reading either papers or books no more. After all these years, I seem to have become so exhausted and just want to stay at home as a simple housewife the status I myself hardly accomplish.

No comments: